Article Processing Charge
All the reviewing processes are free of charge. The International Journal of Language Instruction (IJLI) (ISSN: 2833-230X) only charges author(s) when the paper is accepted for publication in an issue.
The ijli will charge a fee of $70 for each published article.
There are no other charges, including polishing the language and fixing errors (if any) for the authors.
In case the author(s) are in need of a fee waiver, they may send an email to the managing editor to provide explanations for their situations. A fee waiver would then be considered.
- Country of Publication: Texas, The United States
- Publisher: Asia Association of Computer Assisted Language Learning
- Open Access: Yes
- ISSN: 2833-230X
- Frequency: 4 issues per year
- Publication Dates: March, June, September, and December
- Language: English
- Scope: Languages & linguistics, Second language acquisition, theories of language teaching/learning, e-learning, Teaching methodologies, pedagogies & language Teaching, translation and interpretation.
- Article Processing Charges: $70
- Types of Journal: Academic/Scholarly Journals
- Indexed: Google Scholar, ORCID, Crossref, DOI, Library of Congress, PKP PN, LOCKSS, CLOCKSS,
- Policy: Double-blind peer review
- Plagiarism check: Turnitin
- Contact & Submission e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com