About the Journal
Aims & scopes
The mission of the International Journal of Language Instruction (IJLI) (ISSN: 2833-230X) is to contribute to the literature of instruction by publishing high-quality studies in the areas of languages and linguistics, second language acquisition, theories of language teaching/learning, e-learning, Teaching methodologies, pedagogies & language Teaching, translation and interpretation, teacher education, educational technology, quality assurance in education, cultural studies, and other learning instructional issues. As a peer-reviewed journal, one of our priorities is to ensure high standards of publishing. Publication ethics is an important concern and editors, peer-reviewers and authors should pay great attention to meeting ethical standards.
Open Access Policy
IJLI aims to increase visibility and make easier use of open-access scientific papers. Readers and their institutions are supported for online access without asking for any royalty, personal information, or log-in details. According to the open-access policy of our journal, all readers are permitted to read, download, copy, distribute, print, link and search our articles with no charge.
IJLI has been indexed in Crossref, ORCID, Google Scholar, Sementic Scholar, PKP PN, LOCKSS, and CLOCKSS.
The International Journal of Language Instruction will publish 4 issues per year in March, June, September, and December. The ijli will publish manuscripts as soon as they are accepted. The journal volume is defined by the year of publication of articles.
All the reviewing processes are free of charge. The ijli only charges the author(s) when the paper is accepted for publication in an issue.
The IJLI will charge a fee of $70 for each published article.
There are no other charges, including polishing the language and fixing errors (if any).
In case the author(s) are in need of a fee waiver, they may send an email to the managing editor to provide explanations for their situations. A fee waiver would then be considered.
- Country of Publication: Texas, The United States
- Publisher: ICTE Press
- Youtube: Youtube Channel
- Open Access: Yes
- ISSN: 2833-230X
- Frequency: 4 issues per year
- Publication Dates: March, June, September, and December
- Language: English
- Scope: Languages & linguistics, Second language acquisition, theories of language teaching/learning, e-learning, Teaching methodologies, pedagogies & language Teaching, translation and interpretation.
- Article Processing Charges: $70
- Types of Journal: Academic/Scholarly Journals
- Indexed: Google Scholar, ORCID, Crossref, DOI, Library of Congress, Semantic Scholar, PKP PN, LOCKSS, CLOCKSS,
- Policy: Double-blind peer review
- Plagiarism check: Turnitin
- Contact & Submission e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org